Athough Gabrielle Flür - 1947 hasn't a proper timeline so to speak, some events often involved in her videos refer to a video that needs to be seen for a proper understanding of the situation.
- 30th July : Himmler, who knows that Günsche secretly loves the Führer since many years, plans an antic based on it. He orders Speer to write a letter "from the Führer" to ask Günsche for a rendez-vous, and to send it to him. He then goes to a party that Eva organises, where Fegelein will join him a bit later. Some time later, he receives the letter and tells Hitler he gladly accepts the rendez-vous. Hitler is surprised and annoyed, and harshly insults his informer. He finally tells him to get out and to ask for a rendez-vous to Fegelein. Meanwhile, at the party, the latter tells Eva that Hitler wants to break up. She doesn't believe him and goes on dancing with Hewel. None of them knows Traudl heard them and told Gerda, and urged her not to repeat.
- 1st August : Grawitz tells Hitler that someone told Eva that he wanted to break up with her, and also that she danced with Hewel. Hitler is pissed off by Grawitz's cowardness and incapacity, and tells him to piss off. Günsche comes back to the office to announce Eva wished him to have a good life with the Führer, which he understands as the latter changing his minds. Hitler reacts the same as the first time.
- 2nd August : Günsche insists again, telling Hitler he'll harrass him until the latter stops rejecting the former. Hitler says he'd rather die and eventually says he'll marry Günsche, who announces everyone what he thinks is happy news. However, the generals don't believe him (except Burgdorf and Goebbels), which leads them to argue. Hitler then calls his lawyer to divorce Eva. He learns all the files about his wedding have disappeared and, since the witnesses died in World War I, he's officially alone and can marry someone else without any problem.
- 3rd August : Hitler plans to go to Stahnsdorf's store with Günsche with Steiner as driver. Problem : Steiner hasn't his licence anymore. After a huge rant, Hitler finally chooses Burgdorf to replace Steiner. Burgdorf, who'd drunk two bottles of vodka, confuses a bus with a limo and they get an accident because of his awful driving. Hitler rants again… for three hours, after what he tells everyone to fuck off. There's then the wedding meal, which ends up in another rant because of the cooker who's made awful stuff.
- 21st August : Bormann, who cannot handle that anymore, tells Speer that he's in love with him and that he'll stay alone until the architect shares his feelings. Speer looks at him like if he was pathetic and gets into Eva's room to talk with her about their relationship, that lasts since several months. They decide to marry and to tell Hitler about this. Although he hates Eva since long, Hitler is very sad and even cries a bit. Some time later, Günsche tells him he finds it good and asks him what he thinks about that. Hitler gets angry and says he's very pissed.
- 31st August : Hitler is informed Mohnke has a new girlfriend in the person of Gabrielle Flür - 1947 herself. He's very pissed that one of his most loyals has "betrayed" him by getting into a relationship with an Untergangerin. Mohnke then performs an antic suggested by Goebbels. The antic is about telling wrong place names (related to Gabrielle) while pointing at the map. Hitler is surprised but Mohnke seems so confident that he believes him. The Fürher then proposes him to visit the places with him. Some time later, however, when Mohnke finally can go out, Hitler refuses and insults him.
- 15th December : Günsche informs Hitler it makes three years that Krebs and Burgdorf got married. Hitler is pleased and tells Günsche he hopes their wedding will be same. Günsche then informs him they plan to do another ceremony, which angers the Führer much. He tells they won't do that and that if they do, he shall give them to the ducks.
[To be fullfilled in due time…]
There are some series that can't be included in the main timeline but have their own timelines.
Hitler's voice problemEdit
[To be updated]
Hitler and FegeleinEdit
[To be updated]
- The timeline in Gabrielle Flür - 1947's part of the universe is generally synchronized with her current GMT time zone at the time of the upload (in example, if she uploaded a parody on the 18th August 2013, it would happen on that same date in the Parody Universe). However, in the interests of keeping the storyline flowing properly, some parodies have had their official date of occurance in the universe moved around (if they haven't been uploaded in order) so as to keep the story going.
- Any parody which isn't included in the main nor a series timeline is just a parody without connection to them.